I live in the rainforest for many years, Precisely in the trees because there i feel confortuble I can sleep, Hide, and eat, I can eat many things leaves,bark, fruits, and sometimes I eat small animals such as, Mice,squirrel, and rats.But actually I like leaves more than any thing else. The weather in the rainforest very humid because of all the rainfall,hot, and wet. sometimes the weather turn to hot or very cold, So i can tolerate larger changes in my body temperature than any one else from 79F-92F and even my thick hairy coat can help me to conserve heat, and when I went to sleep I goes like a tight ball. There are to many enemies who love my meet such as, jaguars, harpy eagles etc.... , and my main form of protection its camouflage what is make me disappear on the trees. Actually the rainforest is my home where do i lives and eat and hide from the enemies, If the human continue to cut the trees and destroy the rainforest then there will be no more home for me what is mean no place to lives on it or things to eat or even no more hiding from the enemies.No more life to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment