Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dream I Had

       Three days ago I had a dream about 2 of my close friends they was coming here Tempe, AZ in the next tuesday and we had a lot of funs we hang out together and we saw a movie and after the movie we sill talking about the movie and it was very funny dream and I think I had that dream because the night before the dream I was talking with them on skype group conversation and they was thinking to come to Tempe on the thanksgiving for 4 days, The 2 of my friends one off them his coming from San Diego and the other one from LA and its been a long period I didn't seen them, I don't think there are meaning about the dream but I had because we was talking about there coming and that why I dream about the 2 guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment